475 Tenth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
- 10th Avenue, on the Northwest corner of W 36th Street.
- Constructed: 1914
- Structural Steel, terracotta and brick façade
- Ground Floor: 11,000 RSF
- Floors 2-11: 19,172 RSF
- Floors 12/12M: 32,500 RSF
- Floor 14: 17,000 RSF
- New operable, thermo-insulated windows
- Window Sizes – 11’ 6” x 11’ 4”
- Lobby Staffed 7.30AM-10PM M-F. 8AM-8PM Saturday
- Key Card Access for after hours
- Onsite Management
- Notifier 3030 Class E System
- Verizon High Speed Internet, Verizon Fios
- Time Warner Cable, RCN
- Passenger Cars: 2
- Load Capacity: 4,500 lbs.
- Freight Cars: 3 (2 automatic)
- Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Individual Air Cooled Package Units
- or Water Cooled System
- 7.30AM-6.30PM M-F
- Direct Meter
- Watts per USF: 6 Watts, demand load
- A, C, E, N, R, Q, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 extension (entrance to 7 extension on same block)
- Port Authority 42nd St 8th Ave / NJ Transit
- Long Island Rail Road /Penn Station 7th Ave & 33rd St.
- Metro North Rail Road/ Penn Station 7th Ave & 34th St.
Major Office Tenants
- 1100 Architects, PC
- Alexandra Champalimaud & Assoc
- Laird & Partners New York, LLC
- Live Person
- Morgans Group
- Richard Meier Inc.
- The Donna Karan Company
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- Sean Kelly, Inc.
- Studio Instrument Rentals
- Xcel Brands